GET READY TO LEARN A WHOLE LOT OF NEW!
Our dealers are experts in holding tank maintenance
Think you know about your RV’s holding tanks, waste system, and water heater? Well, maybe you do, but our seminars always seem to have something new in them for RV dealers to discover.
When you’re attending an RV owner’s group rally where an All Pro Water Flow Dealer is holding a seminar, sit down and listen for a while. You’ll learn about a great deal, including:
- Holding tank and waste system rumors and myths and why they’re not true
- Holding tanks vs. septic systems
- How holding tanks are designed to work
- Enzymes, additives and chemicals
- Why your tank sensors aren’t reading properly
- Black tanks vs. gray tanks
- Tips on taking care of your holding tanks and waste system
- Why professional hydro jetting is the best — and only — way to get your holding tanks clean and working properly again
- RV water heater tanks and how to properly care for them
- RV maintenance schedules and how to care for your holding tanks
The next time you have the chance to sit in on one of our dealer seminars, jump at it. It’s a great chance to ask questions, learn something new, and take a tip or two (or three!) back to your RV that you can use right away.